Faith communities help us transform hardship into hope
Members from St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church have been donating gift boxes to LEAVEN for over 10 years during the Christmas holiday. Our clients are touched by the generosity of others during this difficult time of year. Thank you!
Interested in learning about how your faith community can support LEAVEN’s mission? Here are some options:
- Refer people in need to LEAVEN. Let us help determine the best options and resources for help.
- Let us know about people seeking help from your community. We can work in partnership to assist those seeking help, while eliminating the duplication of services.
- Keep our brochures in your pamphlet rack.
- Invite us to make a brief presentation to your congregation or to groups within your church.
- Include information about LEAVEN in your church bulletin. We have press releases, clip art and advertisements to share electronically or in hard copy.
- Set up a tour for your clergy or mission/social concerns committee.
- Provide financial support to LEAVEN through special collections or ongoing contributions.
- Collect diapers, hygiene and grocery gift cards for LEAVEN to distribute to our clients.
- Keep our clients, staff, and volunteers in your prayers.
- Link our website to yours.